Sunday, January 9, 2011

Diary by Ana

Norwegian daily life: FIRST DAY
Today I got up at 6:45 am and I had breakfast with my Norwegian and then we have gone to school. The first that we have done was a presentation with the people who organize it. After that we went to English lesson and we read some poems of Norwegian poets. When the lesson had finished we went to have lunch. After our meal we went to Spanish lessons but not everybody only the half of the group.
Then we played a game that two boys had prepared and it was really funny. After that we went to our houses and we had dinner, I ate Norwegian food and it was really nice. After dinner we went to play football or volleyball, you can play whatever you want. And after all this activities I arrived and I had a shower, then I started my diary.

Read more +

These are some photos I have taken: