Friday, January 21, 2011

Diary by Adrian

Saturday 25/09/2010

This is like the last day in Norway, although it isn’t the last day, tomorrow we left Norway and return to Granada. So this day I felt so sad. Due to how I was feeling I decide to enjoy it like I have never done.

The morning was confusing Martin, had a football match and we had an optional activity, canoeing. His brother was there. I didn’t know anything, so my family asked me what I wanted do. I told them about the canoeing, and my partner doesn't know anything about it. They made some phone calls and finally we knew what to do. Pedro phoned me and I told him what we were going to do. With Ingeborg we went and pick up Pedro and went to the lake “Kjennerud”. We saw Alberto and Nathanael arriving with the bicycle. Alberto heard the car and he became so nervous and fell over the ground. It was a strange fall so we couldn’t avoid laugh due to this. He was ok, but a bit injured his hands, nothing to worry about. Half Spanish people and half Norwegian people came; the rest was at home or playing football. Again a beautiful place, a lake surrounded by the forest and several caves in the mountain next to it. In the middle of the lake there is a peninsula, where you can see the place.

It was a beautiful morning, with the typical fire, and the sausages, and all the food for the fire. When we finished around 2 o’clock, I phoned Ingeborg and I lost completely my mind, without realizing I started to talk Spanish with her and, she was totally confused and she just said “What?. Suddenly I was aware what I had done. I felt so embarrassed and I tried to apologize to her explaining what I wanted to say. So finally she came and we went to home.

Read more +

Sunday 26/9/2010

Now it is the last day. We come back home, to Granada. It was a large day of bus, and plane. The sadness was in the ambient, at least in my inside. I had breakfast, and I started to miss all that is in front of mine. I ask for one photo with the incredible and the kind family who made me feel as in my home. We went to the bus station, Martin, Ingeborg, and Me. When everybody was there we couldn’t keep the sadness and the knot that we had in the troth was impossible to take away. Some of us were crying, and some of the Norwegians to. When the bus arrived, I hugged each one Norwegian saying goodb

ye, or just “Jeg savner” that means: I’m going to miss you.



Read more +